GENT S4-720 Heat Sensor
OPERATING TEMPERATURE -10 to +50°C
WEIGHT 0.11kg ( 0.17kg inc Base)
DEVICE / LOOP LOADING 200 devices per Loop (assumes 800mA Loop Card)
The S-Quad range of multi function devices includes sensors with sounder, speech and EN54-23 certified visual alarms. This allows the maximum flexibility for designers providing cover for a building. The advanced sensing technology is enhanced with a device that can alert building occupants with a highly visible visual alarm and a recorded voice message to ensure all occupants are alerted to an emergency.
Innovative design has allowed the LED visual alarm to be built into the centre of the sensor with the sounder and speech circuits inside providing a neat and aesthetic solution to multi function devices.
• Complete range of sensors with combinations of advanced sensing technologies including heat, dual angle optical scatter and carbon monoxide (CO)
• Combined sensing of carbon monoxide with dual angle optical scatter and heat allows a higher level of false alarm immunity in presence of steam and while still maintaining the integrity of detecting fi res
• Each sensor has certified sensitivity settings that suit certain environments/ applications and may be programmed for different times of the day if required
• Short circuit Isolator in each device
• Configurable input/ output connection for remote indicator or supervisory input fully synchronised sound patterns via the control panel
• Sensor sounders have adjustable sound level and tones to match system sounders
• Sounder element monitoring and over-load protection to ensure operation even in event of cable fault
• Sound output synchronised and compatible with S-Quad range of EN54-23 VADs
Compatable with S4-700 S-Quad Base, Sold Seperately